"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Thursday, June 4, 2009
This is a sneak peek on the home that we are closing on sometime around the 12th-17th of this month!!! We're so excited to be owning our own home! So far everything with the loan is working out and looking good! We will keep everyone updated!
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! THATS AWSOME!!!! that house looks sweet, and i can only see the outside. that is so exciting, I cant wate to come see you peoples. (im soooo excited to see little Ethan to)
3 comments:
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
THATS AWSOME!!!! that house looks sweet, and i can only see the outside. that is so exciting, I cant wate to come see you peoples. (im soooo excited to see little Ethan to)
So exciting!
That's so cool! I hope it all works out and you can move in soon! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment