Haha, that's awesome! What a fun little guy. I can't wait to meet him. (which by the way might actually happen. we're trying to work out a trip north/trip to the farm soon so I'm sure we'll be calling you.)
Congrats on the house, I'm sure your loving it! We're happy for you. And seriously, take it easy for the recovery... it's hard to feel like you're just laying around wasting time, but it's totally worth it!
2 comments:
Too cute!
Haha, that's awesome! What a fun little guy. I can't wait to meet him. (which by the way might actually happen. we're trying to work out a trip north/trip to the farm soon so I'm sure we'll be calling you.)
Congrats on the house, I'm sure your loving it! We're happy for you. And seriously, take it easy for the recovery... it's hard to feel like you're just laying around wasting time, but it's totally worth it!
Post a Comment