Sunday, August 30, 2009

Milestones

So the start of Ethan's third month has been so much fun for us. Right before we went on vacation to the farm Ethan started rolling onto his side from his stomach. :) So cute. He discovered his feet awhile ago and loved to watch them and kick them up in the air. While we were on the farm he grabbed them for the first time. Now he can't stop. Even cuter. :)



Last week he started rolling over onto his STOMACH!!! I didn't even see it happen the first time. I put him on the floor to play a little and look around and I look over and he's on his stomach. I've been trying to capture a video of it but unfortunately when he sees the camera, he just stares at it.

And last night we decided that we were going to try out his crib. For the big moment I went out and bought a couple of things. We bought him a wedge thing to keep him from rolling over onto his stomach. It can be set up to where he can sleep on his side which is awesome because he's still having problems with the reflux and sleeping on his back. And I got him a lullaby/nature music cd. *Which by the way I LOVE! It put Loren to sleep last night haha.



So......I take him up to his room around 9:20 last night and rock him to sleep. Then I placed him in his crib and he kind of woke up and stirred a little so I put his pacifier back in his mouth and he went to sleep.

12:30 rolls around......he decided he didn't like it much. So I placed him back in his car seat. ( I was too tired to even try to let him get used to it). He did a little squirm and then smiled, squealed and went back to sleep. How adorable is that?! Why would I want to put him back in his crib and let him cry it out??!!! haha

3:30 rolls around......HUNGRY. haha. So I fed him and placed him back in the car seat.

4:00 rolls around......He has decided he doesn't like the car seat anymore so he ends up in bed with me. What a lovely evening. And I've decided that the monitors are just as bad as Ethan being in the room. I think he got more sleep then I did last night. :) But you can't help but love him. Oh and we think his hair might be turning red. We'll see. :)

No comments: