Well, on Halloween I turned 25. What an amazing age. I'll admit my life isn't exactly what I had in mind when I was younger. I had a plan.....ideas..... different dreams. But then I met the man of my dreams when I was 22 years old. And he flipped my world upside down. I hadn't even planned on being married until I was 25, let alone have a baby at 24. But I LOVE my life. I wouldn't change it for the world. So it's taking me a little longer to finish my degree. So I haven't taken a trip to Europe and taken in all it's beauty yet. I'm getting a degree in Motherhood 101. I have a home for my family and I that I can beautify on my own and make it my own little "Europe". Life isn't perfect. And being a mother isn't easy. Every day I watch my son grow up too quickly. I can't wait for the day that starts to crawl around, and the day that he says mama and dada. Those are moments in life that I will treasure. Like the moment we discovered Ethan's first tooth cut through this past Sunday, and how he got so excited when he tried carrots for the first time!
I was able to ponder a lot of things today as I took Ethan out for a walk in this beautiful weather. And life is good. I've been so down and out lately and it was nice to be able to have this day. I've had to learn lately that life is what you make of it. And I'm going to try so much har
der to make it great. :)
* This is the only picture I have from my 25th birthday. We'd been so sick that week that I just wasn't feeling up to a photo op. However, I do have a couple of pictures with Ethan in his little mouse outfit that maybe I'll get around to posting*
2 comments:
i'm glad ya'll are feeling better:) your blog is so cute!
Oh I'm sorry that you've been sick! I'm still not feeling real great and it STINKS! But isn't is so fun to realize that although your 'plans' kinda got thrown to the wind that you wouldn't change it for the world because the way it worked out is so much better than your 'plans.'
Post a Comment