Sunday, July 11, 2010

July So Far

We went and saw Toy Story 3 the other night with Ethan at the drive in. Our son does not like to sit still. So it was awesome that we could enjoy the movie with the convenience of our own car. I wish I had taken a picture. We piled up a bunch of pillows and blankets into the back of our expedition hoping that Ethan would fall asleep. It was a 9:30 showing. He stayed up the entire time. But it was fun and it was a cute movie. What an evil bear though! Haha, the beginning of our summer was a little shaky due to Ethan being sick but it's been picking up and it's turning out great. Too bad it's already July. Loren will be going back to school this fall. (I'll be jumping back in in January, if not sooner). But I'm excited that I'm another month closer to going to Georgia for a month and being able to be around when the newest addition to the Howe clan, Jude Manac (Megan and Caleb's little boy) arrives. I'm a little scared to tell you the truth about the flight out there with Ethan though. We've done it before, but I had Loren with me. So yeah wish me luck!
We went camping 4th of July weekend with Loren's family. We camped up in Idaho by the Snake River. I wasn't expecting it to be so gorgeous. I think Ethan was done by the second day, but we still enjoyed it. He is an outdoors type of boy. These are just a couple of pictures.



No comments: