Saturday, October 29, 2011

Courtney - 3 Months Old

I got this little girl to laugh yesterday. It was the cutest thing ever, period.
She's 12.8 pounds of lovable goodness.
She's in size 3-6 clothing now.
She loves watching her brother doing what he does best, acting crazy.
She sleeps. Oh she sleeps! From roughly 9pm to 7am.
She LOVES her kick gym, which makes my life a little easier.
She chews on her hand like crazy, no matter how much I feed her. :)
Give her another month and she might just have her first tooth,
we'll see.
She is so close to flipping over. She can flip onto her stomach from her side.
And she is quite the little talker.
Can you say adorable?!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I'll bet Lyle and Lisa are just dying not being able to hold her every day! She's a cutie! I'm glad she's been such a good baby for you. what a blessing.