Thursday, March 29, 2012

Courtney - 8 Months Old




Those eyes!! Courtney is 8 months old now and crawling. Loren calls it a wounded crawl. :) But it's cute none the less and she's starting to get around better now. She still hasn't cut a tooth surprisingly enough. She was teething for a few months and then completely stopped, but now she's back at it again... And it's starting to blister where the first tooth is about to cut.
She eats like crazy these days and although most of it gets on her, she likes to drink from a regular cup. For a little girl with no teeth yet, she can pound down some solids too.
Anyway, lots of fun around here. I have a video of her crawling that I'm having trouble uploading so I will have to try it again later. But things are going great out here on the farm. We're definitely keeping busy and the kids are having so much fun. And we've got friends visiting this weekend so we're super excited! Hopefully I can get around to doing a major update post soon!

Oh, a cute little side note: Ethan is starting to get freckles around his collarbone. He's got 2 now. It will be interesting to see if he'll have a lot someday. I can't believe my little boy will be 3 in less than a couple of months...But that will be another story. :)

****UPDATE(4/10/12)**** Courtney has started cruising around furniture. She has even been able to walk behind a push toy a little. I can't believe how fast she's doing things considering she just started crawling a couple of weeks ago. Her newest thing, in just a matter of a couple of days, is letting go and lunging forward. She can already stand momentarily on her own. She wants to desperately keep up with her brother. Oh and her first tooth finally came through.  Big things are happening people. Big things. ;)

1 comment:

Camie and JD said...

She has really grown! Those are some pretty eyes! Glad things are going well for you guys!