Life is moving along faster than I have time for. But we're still here. It's been awhile. I decided to take on a full load of school this semester and let me just say, it's been crazy. Luckily one of my classes ends in just a couple of weeks. But it will be well worth it. I know that I've taken my time with school. But I wouldn't trade the life I've made for anything. I mean, just look at these adorable kids! :)
Yup, wouldn't trade it for the world.
On another note, I'm so excited that it's finally FALL!!


3 comments:
Good to to see your blog. Miss you guys :)
I've been thinking about ya!!! i love the font choice for your blog btw! so cool! will this be yo ur last semester of school?
Ethan is so big! Who is the cute little girl? SHE'S HUGE! Ugh. I hate this living far apart business.
Post a Comment