Friday, March 22, 2013

What a Week

I had a serious case of clumsiness when I was helping my husband service pivots the other day.  As a result I rolled my ankle pretty bad.  So anyway, I had to use crutches the past couple of days but today I can finally put a little weight on it.  I had some X-rays done yesterday and there weren't any signs of it being broken.  Although that appointment turned out to take forever, it was hilarious watching and listening to the doctor run around.  Ever watched 16 Candles?  Remember the Asian guy? That was my doctor yesterday.  Anyway, so this boot gets to be my best friend for the next 2 months. Hopefully less.   But hey, I got to drive around on the handicap shopping cart while grocery shopping yesterday...  Yeah, I felt a little ridiculous.

The same day Courtney, we think, managed to get something in her eye that kept it a little swollen for most of the day and night.  And she couldn't open it.  We weren't exactly sure what happened there, but she was doing so much better the next morning.
Loren also saw a specialist yesterday and thankfully it doesn't look like he's having problems with his gallbladder.  It seems he got a severe infection and so now his stomach is just "mad". So with some diet changes and some exercise he'll hopefully be getting back to normal soon.
On a brighter and more exciting note my sister in law and I went in together on this Silhouette Cameo.



I'm super excited about getting it and all the crafts we can do with it! Especially with more cousins for my children coming into the world this year!!  Time to get my craft on. :)

No comments: