Saturday, February 7, 2015

I Shouldn't Blink...

Happy Kid


Oh goodness. I shouldn't blink....This kid just lost his first tooth. How is he old enough? When did this happen?? He's been playing with it for awhile now and I kept asking him if he'd like us to pull it out but he said no. He's been super excited about the entire process. I couldn't believe it when he came up to me one day and showed me that he had two teeth that he could wiggle with his tongue.  He then went on to tell me about how when he loses them he'll get his big teeth.  I haven't even really had to explain anything to him. Earlier this afternoon his sister came into the kitchen asking if it was time to pull his tooth yet and I said no. But I turned around to see him pulling it out. Haha. I was wrong. He's adorable and tough. We love this boy so much. I'm not sure how he grew up so fast right before our eyes, but life wouldn't be the same without him.
Now I wonder when the second tooth will go. :)

No comments: