
So this past month has been tons of fun for us!! We celebrated our One Year Anniversary on the 17th! Loren took me to get my hair cut at Sanctuary Salon and Spa and then bought me a new outfit(down to the jewelry and shoes!) And then we had dinner at Olive Garden in downtown SLC. I bought him tickets to the Toby Keith Concert on the 20th of Sept. We're really looking forward to that. He's never been to a concert and he's always wanted to go to one, especially Toby Keith's!! I was so excited when I saw the advertisement in the paper. I happy I get to spend that memory with him. My sister is staying with us for the time being. We're having fun. We made pizza today that was awesome.


We had family(Loren's cousins and his aunt) come and stay with us for a few days. It was great seeing them all again. They decided to have a scrapbooking party on our living room floor, which was fun!, and so I finally got our Wedding Album done! I should post picture of that. It's cute. I got to go out with Celeste and Wanda baby shopping......stuff these days are so cute! I can't wait.

I had two friends get married this past month....well more. But I was able to go to Brooke and Steve Wilson's. It was beautiful and her dress was gorgeous! She got to go to our wedding a year ago and it was so exciting to be able to go to hers.
So all in all it's been a great month! We're looking forward to another year of wedded bliss....no really we are! It's been so much fun and so exciting.
3 comments:
I love that picture of you at the top. Is that when you got your hair cut? So pretty. And I like the new blog layout too.
I love your blog...I am glad that you guys are so close now. Sorry I couldn't make it the other day. I fell asleep really early and i had to work the next day.
I just had to check! (to see if you'd added any new posts!) Thanks for calling today it was fun to talk to you. See ya!
Post a Comment