It's so fun to watch and feel him ROLL around haha. He doesn't seem too much of a kicker, but he sure does like to roll and shift around in there. :) During the past few months we have slowly been getting the baby room ready! It's so cute and I'm so anxious to actually have a baby to take over it! My mom and dad came out in February and it was great and fun to have my mom help with the decorating.
We took a trip out to the farm earlier this month and had fun visiting. My MIL was very kind to throw me a baby shower and I am very thankful for the love and generosity of everyone there. We're so much closer to being ready to bring Ethan home.
My most recent appointment with my OB was the start of my 2 week appointments. I was 31 weeks and 2 days.....and my doctor said I was measuring at 35!!! That's crazy! He said it could be because of the cyst or I'm carrying lots of fluid along with the baby. No wonder I look so HUGE! I think it's safe to say that most of the weight that I've gained is ALL baby. haha
Anyway, I'm looking forward to updating everyone again soon. Just a little over 7 weeks left until my due date!
3 comments:
GOOD GRIEF!! Only 7 weeks left!?! Where did that time fly to?
I can't wait to come see you after Ethan is here and see you all. Love you!
I can't believe he's due so soon! The nursery looks great! I'm so glad things turned out okay with your cyst. That's scary!
Hope everything is going well for you!!! The nursery looks so good!! I'll have to come by and see it in August as I think I'll be in Utah for a week with a friend of mine!! :-) Love you!!
Post a Comment