Friday, January 9, 2009

And the Verdict is.......


We're having a BoY!!!! How exciting is that?? We found out Wednesday morning. And it is 100% definite! Everything is still looking great with me and the baby. Whom, by the way we are naming Ethan David Farr. :) The ultrasound went well and for ONCE the jelly they put on my belly was WARM!!! Hehe. We finally heard the heart beat as well. That was awesome. All the measurements are still pointing to May 17th! We have to have another ultrasound next month though because his head was still in the way, so we can get better profile pictures and heart pictures. I think I'm the only one that I know that has been able to have ultrasounds every month thus far. But it's so much fun.
I finally felt him kicking around for 10 minutes on New Year's Day. Since then it's been off and on again.

Anyway, Loren and I hope that everyone had an awesome end of the year and great beginning of the new year!!! I know that we have been truly blessed with many things including a healthy pregnancy, Loren doing great in school and work, and a NEW SUV!!! It's been fun. We got a 2-Door Ford Explorer Sport. Basically a mini of my Expedition. I'll post pictures later.

If you watch closely you can see his little arm!!! :)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

WooooHoooo! Yay for a boy! That is so awesome! We wanted a boy first really bad but we didn't want to hope too much. But I can't deny that it was a wonderful wonderful moment when they told me he would be a boy! I am envious of your ultrasounds all the time that would have been so fun! I hope you're feeling good and having a wonderful time with the new life that's going to join your family! ( I love his name too! - Boys names were really hard for us.)

I think i've decided that we need to come see you again. Maybe around spring break. Well happy new year and merry Christmas. And thanks for commenting on my blog it totally made my day.

Angela said...

OMG - He's already so cute! :-) Congrats on having a little boy! You are/will be a great mother!!!