Sunday, December 7, 2008

Such Great Times




So it's time for a little more updating. Things are going great. We had a routine checkup the other day and the baby is growing and I'm healthy. So that was exciting. We still haven't heard the heartbeat so we ended up having another ultrasound. Yay for me, I love having ultrasounds everytime we go in. But I still want to hear the heart beat. The ultrasound showed that the baby's head was in the way of the dopplar picking up the sound. We decided that the baby just likes to have it's picture taken. :) That's the Howe coming out. ;) Anyway. We've set up the BIG ultrasound for Jan. 7th! We'll find out what we're having and a more accurate due date. We're so excited. We wanted to find out before Christmas what we are having. But my doctor doesn't like to do that until 20 weeks. Plus the ultrasound we had the other day wasn't clear enough. So I'm not going to post that picture. But as you can see above......I'm getting HUGE. haha. Gotta love and rock out the baby bump in front of the Christmas Tree. Plus the main blog picture is our 2008 Christmas ornament that I absolutely fell in love with. It's a cute little bear, and it says parents to be. Love it! It was perfect. Plus our Christmas Tree picture! :)

3 comments:

Erin Noel said...

You look great! I'm so glad everything is going well. I hope you guys get lots of fun baby stuff for Christmas! Little stuff is so cute! :)

Angela said...

So cute!!! I'm way excited for y'all... still. :-)

Celeste said...

You look great! I'm so jealous of all of your ultrasounds. we only ever got one. It would have been fun to have more though! Cute Christmas tree too.