
Our son, LOVES to make us laugh. I'm not sure that I could find any other little boy as adorable as ours. He's 8 months today. Time is flying by very quickly and we're loving every minute of it. Well most minutes. I could live without the screaming and the waking up in the middle of the night. However, he's gotten better with sleep. :) It's been so exciting. He's starting to wake up a little again though. But when 7 p.m rolls around it's quiet time for our little guy. Quiet time has been a huge help! We get him ready for bed with a bath on some nights and some rocking and singing with myself afterwards. We say our prayers and we lay him down to sleep in his crib. Some nights he may whimper for a couple of minutes but he usually turns to his side, snuggles into his sea horse and goes straight to sleep. Like tonight. :) And then he typically doesn't get up until 6 a.m.! How nice is that!!
He is crawling so well now and his favorite thing is to head straight for the stairs. He's learned how to get back down after he's pulled himself up to the standing position, and he's slowly learning how to take a couple of steps while holding on to something. We won't be surprised if he starts to walk within the next couple of months.
He loves to play with his tongue and he's a talkative little guy. It will be interesting when he actually says words. He's got more milestones that he's come to and maybe I can go into them later. :)
Every day confirms how much it's worth having Ethan. He brings so much joy into our lives that some of the bad moments are cancelled out. I couldn't imagine my life without my two guys. Loren and Ethan are everything to me and I love them so much.
1 comment:
I can't believe he's already 8 months! Wow. And doing so much. I love watching the little ones learn things and grow up!
I agree family is everything!
Post a Comment