Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Steps

Ok ok, my son is not walking. But he's well on his way. He was standing up against the dishwasher door while I was loading it and he let go. He STOOD for a few seconds on his OWN. I know, whoop di doo (sp ??) But it was exciting for us. Especially since he likes to stand on his tip toes. He's ready to be a big boy already. :)

Plus we can safely say, well I hope we can safely say that he is sleeping through the night. It's been 3 weeks. He's still an early riser though. What can I say, early to bed, early to rise. But that is still far more than 8 hours of sleep for him. And we pretty much get that too!

1 comment:

Erin Noel said...

That is exciting! It's so fun to watch babies learn and grow.