Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sleepless in Seattle?? NO, Salt Lake!

Oh Sleep, will I ever see you again? I feel horrible that I'm having to force my son to take so many naps during the day right now. But he's decided that he doesn't want to sleep at night. I don't understand. He seems to be teething again but the meds don't help! Maybe I should give the good ol' teething tablets another go. He's got his usual signs. And he's got a major runny nose. Could it be something else? He's crying out everyone one or so hours in the night. It's not a cry of pain, but a Mommy come hold me and never let me go kind of cry. How do you react to that?? We haven't been jumping up to get him just because he cries, but it still keeps us up at night. It's hard to go from sleeping all night to not getting any sleep at all. So Dear Sleep. Whenever you feel the need to visit, you are more than welcomed!

No comments: