Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Something to Celebrate





3 Years. We've made it 3 years. :) We celebrated our anniversary. It's been an amazing time together and I grow more and more in love with my husband all the time. I'm looking forward to getting to year 4. We were going to go out but decided to spend the time with Ethan. I read on a blog that it's a celebration of the birth of a family. Maybe we'll start calling it our "Family Birthday".

Us (my hair was crazy!)
(and I didn't have on any makeup, yikes!)

My beautiful flowers!

Our Dinner


I'm really excited about what we decided to for gifts. Jointly we made the decision to turn the small bedroom in our basement into an office. Like Really turn it into an office. We're both starting back up with school the next two semesters and it will be really nice to be able to have a workspace. I think I'm more excited about being able to design and create that workspace! :)

1 comment:

Saoirse Photo said...

I like the new look for the blog!