Thursday, August 26, 2010


This time next week, Ethan and I will be waiting to board a plane to make our way to Georgia! There is SO much to do. But, it will get done. Today I WILL tackle that pile of laundry that's been waiting for me since our last trip. I WILL sit down and plan out what I'm going to cook and freeze so that my dear dear husband will be able to decently eat while I'm away. Speaking of my dear dear husband, I am truly grateful that he is allowing us to go visit my family for almost the entire month of September. I know it's not going to be any fun being apart for that long. Luckily modern technology is going to make it possible for us to see each other via google video chat. :) So, with that, I should get off of this computer and start getting stuff done around the house. But first the dreaded Walmart trip.... That will take a good hour or so.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your preparations - it does take some effort to get ready for a big trip, doesn't it? And may the walmart trip be over soon! :)