"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Leaving on a Jet Plane
I can't believe that August came and went and that September is already here. I'm super excited about seeing my family tomorrow, but also sad that I'm leaving my husband behind. We've been apart for a week tops. Never for as long as it will be this time. I love him dearly and I appreciate him giving me this chance to go. Starting tomorrow I will be posting updates on how our days in Georgia goes, with pictures. :) And I told Loren that I'm making the blog his homepage so that each day he gets on the Internet, he'll have an update of his family. Mostly Ethan. :) I'll try not to make it too mushy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment