Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bittersweet

I'm so so excited to see my husband tomorrow. I've missed him so much. It's crazy how long we've been away from each other. I'm in awe of the women that support their husbands in the military for lengths of time longer than what I just took. You women amaze me!
At the same time, I'm sad to leave my family again not knowing when the next time I will see them will be. I can't say that it's been easy raising a family 2000+ miles away from my own. But I am very thankful for the technology that we have these days so that we can communicate in some way each and every day.

With that said, it's time to go to sleep. I've got an early flight in the morning which calls for a way early start to the day. Driving over an hour to get to the airport at 3:30 in the morning is going to be a bummer.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

that's exciting! we missed you! let's get together.