This is the first time I've actually succumbed to playing along, so feel special Kelly. Or maybe you just caught me on a good weekend. ;)
So here are the instructions/rules:
Answer the tagger's questions, have fun.
Create 4 of your own questions. Be original, if you can. I'm not sure that even I can haha.
And finally, tag 3 other bloggers. Hopefully they'll play along.
Kelly Asked:
#1: Do you like musicals?
Answer: I do. I love them. I've been in quite a few myself. Stage wise. No movies for me. Maybe it's time I pick that hobby back up. But who am I kidding. It's been awhile since I've been on stage.
#2: Have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
Answer: Me? Are you kidding? I don't have enough friends for that. Or I just can't remember.
#3: What is the WORST thing you've ever done?
Answer: Honestly, there's moments in life that I'm not proud of. But for the sake of time and losing your interest, I'll admit to this one thing. I was doing my hair the other day thinking about how I could answer this question, and I dropped the blow dryer on my son's head. Worst thing I've done up to date. Not a proud moment.
#4: Where is your dream vacation?
Answer: I love love LOVE the beach. But this freckled, green eyed, red head and the sun don't quite get along too often. And to truly enjoy a vacation, I don't want to be burnt the entire time. But I imagine myself in Venice in a gondola listening to it cut through the water and the hustle and bustle of everything around us, snuggling up to my amazing husband(did I mention already that I miss him), and studying the beauty of the masterful designed architecture. But that would just be day one.
So there you have it. My answers. Now here are some questions that I would like to know about you. If you've been tagged of course. What the heck, if you haven't been tagged and want to answer, go right ahead.
#1 : What smell, or scent, brings back a favorite childhood memory?
#2 : What's the best prank you've ever played on someone or participated in. Or even fell victim to?
#3 : What's the worst pick up line you've ever received?
#4 : Who did you look up to as a kid?
There you have it. My 4 questions. And I tag the following bloggers:
Brooke Wilson, I'm hoping she still reads my blog. :)
Celeste @ Three Crazies and Little Bit. You won't be able to view her blog, she's private. But check out her photography @ beeyouphotography.com !
and...
Angela over @ My Life Stories. She's a dear old friend and I wish we could see more of each other. Blogging will just have to do.
1 comment:
I'm special! Also, quit beating up Ethan, I like him.
Post a Comment