Day 4, I think it's day 4, of our trip to Georgia has been an interesting one. My poor little guy hasn't quite been himself. Needless to say, he didn't take a nap. At all. He just kept screaming and screaming.... And I'm still suffering from a little jet lag. I guess his is over. All in all, he discovered a new trick today. I don't want to know how he did it, and I don't even want to know if he can do it again. But it definitely would have been a site to see....
He got OUT of the crib. I knew this day would come. But I'm not ready. I'm not prepared. I'm not even at my own house!
He hasn't tried it since. But I'm sure he'll try it again. Maybe tonight. While I'm asleep. Will he know where to find me? I had to let him fall asleep in my bed tonight. Which I'm not a big fan of, because I can't sleep with him in the bed. He flops and kicks around too much. But he's now tucked safely away in the crib. But will he stay there? More to come in the morning.....
And by the way, I hope everyone has a nice, safe, and fun labor day. My husband will be 4-wheeling. Lucky him.
No comments:
Post a Comment