Friday, December 24, 2010

Joy

Patience. A quality in life that I have come to know oh so well. For instance, my son. We couldn't get pregnant with him right off the bat. It took, well almost a year. Which is fine. It's really not that long. But we love him even more for that. And it seems, as though life has had to teach me another lesson in patience. Because, like Ethan, it has taken awhile again...

But I can now announce, that I am creating life. Because that's just how I roll.

You can expect to meet Baby Farr #2 sometime in August of next year. I think Ethan's going to be a great older brother! :)


Merry Christmas Everyone!

9 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

HA HA HA!!!! We definetly need to find a different sex schedule from you guys!!!! LOL ha ha....So cool how we are due the same month.....AGAIN!!!

Tanya said...

congratulations farr family! that is exciting news especially around christmas time!

Erin Noel said...

Congrats!

Celeste said...

oh Congrats! That's so awesome! I'm so happy for you!

Camie and JD said...

How exciting! That is so fun!

The Rusts said...

Way to go! So happy for you guys :)

Jess said...

Thanks everyone! We're super excited!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Congratulations Jess! And Loren! :) And I bet Ethan will love being "big brother"!

Larry said...

Congrats!! I'm a bit late on the news, but i'm still so excited for you and your growing family. Good luck with the morning sickness. Just thinking about it makes me sick. Yuck.