Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Looking Forward to a Great Year!

My first post for 2011 and I'm already doing this late. To recap our new year we brought it in sick, and snoozing. My poor family has been fighting a cold since Christmas and we're still finding it hard to shake. And to top things off, my pregnancy pretty much hit full force with the nausea bit that weekend. Just a few more weeks and maybe it won't be so bad anymore. But we are looking forward to this year and are very excited.
I didn't make any goals for this year. Mostly because when I'm pregnant, goals get thrown outthe window. But I do hope that I can have a healthy pregnancy like I did with the first.
We do have lots planned for the year. To start it off, my brother has asked me to make him a quilt for his bed. I think it will be fun. It's the largest quilt to date that I will be making. So wish me luck. :)

The hubs and I start our classes on the 22nd of this month. I only have four more classes to go, but I decided only to take 2 this semester. I'm so excited to be done already. But most importantly I don't want to rush through my classes and ruin my GPA.

I'm sure many things will happen between now and then, but our little bug will be turning 2 in May. It's amazing how fast he's growing up. We're hoping to start potty training him once he turns 2. (Given if he's ready) I'll have to do another post soon to update everyone on his little life. :)

Sometime during the summer we'll be taking on 2 home projects. We'll see if we do more. We'll be repainting and decorating Ethan's room, and turning my "sewing" room into the Nursery. Which will involve more decorating and painting. And if we're having a girl, sewing.

We're hoping to take small trip somewhere sometime before this baby comes in August. But we'll see how much money we have. Plus we hopefully will get to do lots of camping once the weather warms up a little.

And then come August, we'll have 2 kids. TWO KIDS! That's just so crazy for me to think about right now. Needless to say, nothing is really planned after that. Oh! Except for our
4 year anniversary. :)

And hopefully I'll get to see my family sometime towards the end of the year. Whether it before when we have the baby, or sometime around the holidays!

I hope that everyone's new year has started out well! I do hope to be better about posting pictures and keeping everyone updated with things though out the year.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so excited for you to have another little kiddo! And this time I'm automatically his/her aunt :) Sounds like this year is gonna bring on some pretty exciting things!

Celeste said...

I hope you all get feeling better soon! I can't wait to find out what you're going to be having! How fun. I just realized that you'll have a may baby and an Aug baby, and Craig's an Aug baby and Savannah's a may baby! haha.

Sounds like 2011 is going to be a good year!

Tanya said...

mark has some fun makeup! or at least it looks like they do. guess i'll find out soon from you:) good idea on throwing the goals out the window, but you still have some milestones set do that's good. a quilt will be fun. i've always wanted to do something like that. good luck. i want to see updates.