Monday, March 21, 2011

Can I Buy More Time?

A friend of mine that is due a couple of weeks after me told me today about some of things that she has done to prepare for the baby... Needless to say, I now feel way behind. I have lists and lists of things flowing through my head. But that's about it. Nothing's written down, nothing's organized. I'm not like that! I love to be organized. I love to have things ready. That's why I love finding out the gender of the baby months before we get to meet that said baby. Unfortunately, all I can really wrap my mind around at the moment is school. Needless to say my house is a wreck! (At least in my eyes.) Thank goodness I'm on spring break for the week.
19 more weeks isn't really a lot of time when you really think about it. Can you believe that? 19 more weeks... That's it! Craziness.

2 comments:

Steve and Brooke said...

ha ha...jess, you're so cute. i'm thinking that friend- was me LOL. Sorry, i didn't mean to make you feel stressed out or anything. Just think of it this way- i don't have school to worry about like you do...just work...Therefore, i have lots of time to go through my To do lists. Have Fun!

Camie and JD said...

It is going by so fast this time right?!!!