Check out my poll to the left of this post!
I have really baggy eyes in this picture..... I guess I could have fixed myself up a little more haha. I want to start getting really creative with these pictures instead of taking them in my boring bathroom that we still haven't finished redoing. I found this really cute blog by Carolee Beckham that would be really fun to copy. She follows the babycenter. how big is your baby pictures and uses fruits and vegetables to show off how big her baby is compared to her. I guess I'll need to be a little more creative... or not. I could just copy her. If only my clothes were as cute as hers... Check out her website here.

And for my record... I've gained 3 or 4 pounds.
3 comments:
You're looking VERY good, Jess! Congratulations on halfway! We can't wait to hear what you're having too!
i just checked out that girls blog, and my pregnancy style is not up to par:/ cute idea, though! you should totally do it. only 3 or 4 pounds. i think i've gained that plus 10. sheesh! i voted for a girl:)
I checked out the blog, and I love those pictures! What a fun idea! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment