I also asked my doctor why the heck I had no energy and still wanted to sleep all the time. I mean really, I'm in my second trimester already. ( I was thinking my iron might be low, which isn't unusual on a regular basis. ) He said nope. And quickly reminded me that I'm pregnant and chasing a 21 month old all over the place. :) Haha I'm unfortunately still getting sick too. He didn't have much to say about that.
And there's Ethan. :) Oh that little boy just makes us so happy. He actually did quite well with the pacifier being taken away. And now he's verbally expressing himself more and more. He still has his own little language, but some of it is starting to come out right. And except for a very small knot in his forehead, you can't even tell he hurt his face.
Hope everyone is having a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment