Friday, February 11, 2011

15 1/2 Weeks...

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Sometimes I don't even think about the fact that I'm pregnant. But that's how it goes in a hectic life. I guess I could share a few things about how this pregnancy is going. But there really isn't much to share. I unfortunately, and sadly :( don't have any ultrasound pictures to show. But we have had 2 appointments and have been able to see a healthy strong heartbeat. The last ultrasound was just really blurry. I still get sick here and there but I haven't had anymore throwing up. As for smells, they really don't bother me this time around. I couldn't go near some hamburger joints without the urge to throw up. And now, I want hamburgers ALL THE TIME. I'm thinking my iron might be low... I'm usually not a big fan.
Needless to say I've gained....... Nothing. Which I'm cool with. I'd already gained about 5 pounds by this point with Ethan. I'm just scared I'm going to suddenly blow up. I was HUGE with Ethan. I gained about 40 pounds and had to take into consideration that I had a cyst bigger than a softball in my abdomen.





That was me at 40 weeks with Ethan. Other than some extreme swelling in my ankles and feet and a little in my face and hands, most of everything I gained was in my belly. They say you're bigger with your second child...I don't know how I feel about that...

p.s. I hope my nose doesn't get fat like last time. I HATED it.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

my nose literally doubles in size. i can already notice it's growing. yours looks fine though. glad all is still going well.