So we got to spend a couple of hours at the Primary Children's ER as well.
Yesterday was one of those, "I feel like such a crappy mother!" kind of days. You turn your back for literally ONE second and this is what happens.
A nice nose, umm face dive into his toys.

From, I hate to admit, a pretty high spot.
Because he had some significant swelling and had some bleeding from his nose, nobody wanted to let him go without a CT Scan. I don't blame them! He was such a good sport about EVERYTHING. I'm so proud of how tough he was. Even when it happened he only cried for 5 minutes.
Anyway, the scan came back ok and he's doing just fine. He's actually back to his daredevil self.
Lucky me....
p.s. He does look better this morning, and swelling is down.
2 comments:
that is such a sad picture:( i'm glad things are fine though, and that's he's acting fine. that's a good sign. hope the thought of you being a crappy mother passed quickly, cause your not:) these things just happen.
Ouch! Poor little guy! Looks like a doosy... glad everything is ok! What a blessing!
Post a Comment