Tuesday, May 17, 2011

29 Weeks.....

And still playing the waiting game. My due date is still August 2nd. However, we had an ultrasound yesterday to check out whether or not the placenta had moved up enough. Results: still too close for comfort. So what does that mean? Not sure yet. I'll see my doctor next week but the ultrasound tech suggested that I get another ultrasound at 32 weeks. We'll see what my doctor has to say about that. I'm just ready to know. In the mean time, I'm trying to get so much done just in case they put me on bed or pelvic rest if the placenta isn't in the right place at all. Thank goodness I take my final tomorrow night and I'm done until next spring.
Anyway, here are some fun little ultrasound pictures. I'd take an update picture of myself, but I'm not feeling up to it this week. :/

Profile


Face

Feet


No comments: