Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Weeks

Well, I guess the countdown can somewhat begin. I'm due in 10 weeks. Wow time has flown. But the possibility of still having this little girl in 7 is still up in the air. My doctor had me schedule another ultrasound in exactly two weeks and then I have an appointment with him 3 days after that. And then hopefully after then we'll know for sure what's going to have to happen. Until then, I've been ordered to take it easy. In his words, "no skydiving." :) I like my doctor. And I need to keep an eye out for spotting (I know TMI) But yay for no order of rest! Everything looks good otherwise. My glucose test of course came back normal, I'm not really swelling yet, and baby's kicking and moving just fine. I did get a prescription for this horrible heartburn I've been having so that will be nice. And I've gained about 10-11 pounds. But I am measuring 2 weeks ahead. When I was 30 weeks pregnant with Ethan, I measure 10 weeks ahead. It's nice to be a little smaller this time around. I'll continue to keep everyone updated and I'll try to post a picture soon. :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

Take it easy ma'am!!! Hope everything continues to go well!! Miss you!!