Saturday, February 23, 2013

The End of 2012

So it has definitely been a very long time since I have posted.  Life has been a little crazy, but good for the most part!  I guess I'll try to catch up from where I left off.
October~ I turned 28.  And that's all I'll say on that subject. :)
November~ We got to spend Thanksgiving with Loren's family in Fallon. We did an early Christmas and it was lots of fun to get everyone together.  I'm not even sure if I can go back and find pictures for that...
December~  I LOVED December!!!  We had another early Christmas for the kids so that we could give them their big Christmas present.  We built them a play kitchen from an old entertainment center.  It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that we decided to do that instead of buying them one that was already built because they have a lot of fun with it!  I made them cute little aprons as well and they opened up all the different doors to find wrapped presents to go with it.
A few days later we headed to Utah so that we could fly to Georgia!!!  It was so great to go back and spend time with my family!  It's been a couple of years since I had been there and 3 years since we spent Christmas with everyone. We got to spend 3 weeks there!  Christmas week we were able to see all of our family and take family pictures.
My beautiful family :)
At the end of the week we rented a "cabin" in North Georgia and some of my family was able to go up with us.  It was a beautiful weekend and we had lots of fun!  
The Hubs and Me
Cory Girl
Our Little Buddy
I wish I could upload more pictures from the Georgia trip but the power supply in my desktop computer fried so I can't get to them at the moment. :(  Anyway, we were able to spend through the new year with my family and it was a huge blessing that we were able to go.  More posts to come! :)

No comments: