Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Bump Blog 8 Weeks and 2 Days


Going to the OB-gyn was pretty exciting today. I had another ultrasound and it was so awesome. We got to see the heart beat. It was such an amazing feeling. It's crazy how much our little peanut has developed since we went last 2 and half weeks ago. Our new due date is May 20th! The doctor said that the heartbeat was strong and that everything looked great. He even gave me some samples of Vitamin B6 Therapop and Lozenges for my nausea. I've already used one, and it seems to work great! Luckily, my nausea has been calming down. :)
I'm ready to get out and buy stuff, but I don't even know where to start! I want to get cute maternity clothes......but I can't wear them yet. :( What the heck, I'll probably end up buying them and wearing them later!

4 comments:

Celeste said...

8 (9 now?) weeks along! Woohoo! It is fun to have maternity clothes! I couldn't talk myself into actually buying very many till I was actually poking out a bit but they were so fun to start wearing. I guess I kinda felt like it was just another reminder that I was a mommy in the making. It's kinda sad that we aren't coming up every week now, you guys must get so much sleep!

Erin Noel said...

So fun! Because I'm high-risk we got to do lots and lots and lots of ultrasounds. I loved being able to see my little guys growing and developing and hear the heartbeats and everything. It's so amazing to see something on a screen and know that it is actually your child.

Celeste said...

Love the new blog! hope you had a happy Halloween.

Celeste said...

Ok, So I know I've commented twice already, sorry, just bear with me. Don't get me wrong, you have a way cute blog and I love looking at it... but...well... all we need now is another POST! Honestly I'm only dying of curiosity over here! What's going on? (You'd think you were in school or something!).

Well I guess I have no choice but to faithfully post comments here everyday. It will have to do.