Wednesday, June 8, 2011

32 Weeks and an Ultrasound


So excited to have 8 more weeks to go! I still have to see my doctor on Monday but we pretty much got the all clear at the ultrasound today. Everything is where it should be and we're not looking at a possible C-Section anymore! We're really excited about that! :) Baby is measuring around the 50th percentile so it looks like we'll have a normal size baby this time around too! And the nursery is almost done! Exciting times. :)



p.s. I've been in such a horrible mood lately. Dang those hormones. But I think not really knowing what was going on had a good deal to do with it. After finding everything out it's like a huge cloud was lifted away. :) If you've been victim of my mood, I am so sorry!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

That is great news Jess!!!!

Rebecca said...

sooo glad to hear you dont need a c section. :)
you do sound happy spite your hormones :)

Rebecca said...

despite

Tanya said...

if your in a bad mood, it doesn't show at all:) your totally fine. i haven't noticed anything.