
There I am.... In all my pregnant glory. Haha, I can't believe that I'm 35 Weeks pregnant. I've said it before and I'll say again, time has flown by SO fast.
I had a routine check up this morning and everything looks great.
Her Heartbeat: 130
My blood pressure: 100/60
Weight gain: 1 pound (Total: 15)
Measuring: about 36 Weeks
And as of this morning, I'm going in every week now...
I talked to my doctor about how things would go down if I didn't go into labor again, like I hadn't with Ethan. They induced me a week after my due date because of that. I figured that they would do the same thing this time around. However, he told me if everything was favorable they'd induce me a week early if I wanted. Hmmmm....
Enticing? I don't know haha.
I'm thinking that I'd like to wait and see if I can actually go into labor on my own.
Anyway, I guess it's time to pack my bags and get everything ready! :)
What was something that you couldn't do without in the hospital?
2 comments:
So fun! I will second what you said, time has gone by so fast! So exciting!
Socks!! I always wanted some nice, soft socks while i was in the hospital.
I can't believe you're due so soon! I never went into labor on my own with any of my babies. Apparently they get comfy in there. ;0)
Post a Comment