I can't say that going into this 36th week has been very kind to me. So this is going to be a quick and short post with a picture. Here are the stats with my doctor's appointment this morning.Her Heartbeat: 160
Weight Gain: 3 pounds (18 total)
Blood Pressure: 110/65
Measuring: almost 38 weeks
Swelling: Oh yeah....
And her head is still down
Doctor said everything looks great. I am swelling and that accounts for the 3 pounds I gained in one week... Sheesh! We're pretty much just hanging in there and getting things finished up around the house. I still haven't packed my bags. We've been a little busy for that. But hopefully I can get on that this week. And my mom is coming out on the 24th!! I'm really excited about that. I haven't seen her since September!
2 comments:
So excited for you! Our due dates are only one week apart so it's been fun to see all the similarities happening at the same time. Good luck with everything!
You are so stinkin' cute pregnant!! I don't know if I would be dressing up or not at 36 weeks! :) Hopefully I get to see you when I'm out there!!
Post a Comment