So here I am at 38 weeks and 1 day. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and then went to the dentist. I can't really remember all my stats because I was just too excited to learn that I'm being induced on the 29th!! We'll get to meet this little girl next weekend! I was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. So we'll see what happens. He said I could go into labor before hand but I'm good with the 29th. :)
3 comments:
That is so excited! I can't wait!! I am sure you are on cloud 9!
That's so exciting!!! Hopefully I can see you before you have your sweet little girl as we may be leaving before then. Either way, PLEASE have someone text me after you have her! If I'm still in Utah, I would love to come see you (if you want!)
So exciting! It's pretty crazy adding another person to your family. And at the same time, so perfect and right that it's pretty awesome.
Post a Comment