Tuesday, July 12, 2011

37 Weeks and Counting Down

So I went in for a doctors appointment this morning and everything looks great. My check up stats are as follow:
Her Heartbeat: 140
Weight Gain: 1 pound (19 total)
Blood Pressure: 112/60
Measuring: 38 Weeks
Head is still down :)

I'm not posting a picture. I think I pretty much look the same. :) Things are starting to come together! My bags are just about packed, which seems to be taking forever in my opinion, but we've been busy playing. :) And I surprising feel really good! I knocked out tons of laundry yesterday and the house is slowly but surely getting to where I want it for now. If only I could train Ethan not to dump out all his toys.... ;) Speaking of Ethan, we transitioned him into a twin sized bed about a month ago. And he's been sleeping way better! He still gets up once or twice but that's normal right? 10 times a night was not. And I'm glad we could get it figured out before this baby comes. After getting him used to it, we finally put it up on the frame last night and he still has yet to fall out of it. So that's been great!

So here's a surprise for everyone! We might have this baby this month! My doctor won't let me chose until i'm 39 weeks, but I have the option to have the baby a few days early or go over my due date and be induced that weekend if I don't go into labor. I'll make sure to keep everyone updated!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Awww!! I'll be there this month too!! :) You better keep me updated!!

Tanya said...

go early! let me live vicariously through you and your options;)