Friday, January 6, 2012

Catching Up is Hard to Do...

There's so much that has to be done it's not even funny. I feel like since this past November I have been trying to catch up. Between so much traveling, holidays, sicko's, Ethan's surgery and now finding out that we're moving... the house is just not together. See this pile of laundry? I do this on a normal basis. 2 to 3 times a week. And that's just the kids' clothes.... Sometimes I wish I could just break up with my laundry. It's a love hate relationship and the cycle just doesn't end.


On another note, Courtney is five months old as of the end of December! How fun is that. I haven't gotten around to taking her monthly pictures yet and I'm afraid that 5 months will just be lost. Although I guess her pictures from Christmas are close enough. Here she is as of this morning.





Isn't it crazy that's she's sitting up?? She is getting stronger and stronger everyday. We have this awesome play table that she can sit in and walk around. She is starting to get that figured out and is loving it. I can't believe she is growing up so fast and that in a few months she could crawling... We'll see! Some of her favorite things are electronics haha (go figure), TV (it's amazing how she watches it!), her bottle (she goes crazy when she sees it), her brother(I don't think that will ever end) talking, blowing bubbles/spitting, and much more. We've slowly gotten her going on solids. I was more diligent with Ethan but I just haven't gotten far with Cory yet. So far she has tried rice cereal and oatmeal. There doesn't seem to be any problems so far so I'll be moving on to vegetables soon. I gave her a sippy cup last night and she loved it! She didn't want to let it go. But I think more ended up ON her than IN her. She sure is adorable. :)

Anyway, I need to post about Christmas sometime. Hopefully sooner than later. Ethan was so much fun this year! Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. I have some craft's that I've been working on for presents as well that I need to post about. Luckily, we'll be moving over a period of 6 months. I sure am happy about that! Less stress... I hope everyone is having a great new year so far!





No comments: