
For those of you that haven't heard already, we will be embarking on a new chapter in our lives. We are leaving. Yes it has been a shock to us too. Time has brought us to a new adventure in our lives. We found out very recently and suddenly that the farm that my husband grew up on has a job opportunity that he can't wait to get his hands on. He's been wanting to move back for quite some time now and this is an awesome opportunity to help get him through the rest of school. Plus there is the added bonus that we will be near family again. So we feel like this is the best thing for our family right now. Sadly, we are going to be leaving a great place behind but we're excited to see what life is going to bring us next. We will miss everyone greatly and we are so thankful for the wonderful ward that our Heavenly Father placed us in. We couldn't have asked for a better experience here in Utah. So, life is going to be pretty crazy for awhile. We won't be officially moved out until about June or July. But, he's starting his job in February so we will be traveling back and forth. Because of the tax incentive that we got with our mortgage we have to live in the house 3 years before we can move out of it. It should be interesting but exciting at the same time. After that we will be putting the house up for rent. Who knows what the future will bring us at this point, but it could be possible that we'll be back. It's just hard to say right now.
Needless to say I am very thankful to all the support we have had the past few years here in Utah. Raising a family without yours around isn't the easiest and we are very grateful for the help that we have had. And we are very grateful for the friendships that we have made and hope that they can continue to exist. Wish us luck!
p.s, If you feel like you should have gotten a call about it and didn't, I haven't called or told anyone at this point. I felt like this would be the easiest way to break the news without me breaking down haha.
5 comments:
You could've at least called me. JK. I'm glad you're excited. It's going to be great. Adventures are awesome, and they're even greater when you get to share them with your family! I know we've loved our little adventure =) Love you.
oh my gosh!!!!! wow!!!!! ok seriously we need to hang out before you leave! I'm in So Jo untill end of Feb and then in Eagle Mountain after that. Text me!!! Congrats to Loren!
Oh man! and I was really looking forward to bringing my mom and the little one out to visit you guys in Salt Lake some time!
Congratulations, and oh my goodness what a change. That is crazy. So happy for you and sad at the same time not sure when or if I will see you again in person. The neighborhood keeps changing I miss it so much. I wish you all the best.
Wow! That's quite a big change for the start of a new year! :) We're SUPER excited (we as in: EVERYONE!) to have you guys move out here!
Post a Comment