Back in November I had some fun doing a couple of photo shoots for Loren's siblings. His sister got married and his brother and his wife are expecting a child and wanted to do a fun session to announce their pregnancy for Christmas cards. I don't know if I'm going to really get into photography or not, but I had lots of fun doing it and I thought that I would just share some of my favorites! :









Back in November I had some fun doing a couple of photo shoots for Loren's siblings. His sister got married and his brother and his wife are expected a child and wanted to do a fun session to announce their pregnancy for Christmas cards. I don't know if I'm going to really get into photography or not, but I had lots of fun doing it and I thought that I would just share a couple of what I took. :)

1 comment:
I love the one where all you can see are mom and dads shoes and the little baby shoes. So cute!
Post a Comment