"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
looks like fun! I could do that!
why not this year? there are still a couple of races that aren't sold out that are fairly close. looks like fun.
The only one that I might be able to do is the one in Arizona in January. All the other ones that are close to Ut/NV we've already got things going on.... Do you ladies want to do it??
There's one in Colorado! However, I don't think I'll be a very good runner with this baby in my belly...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like fun! I could do that!
why not this year? there are still a couple of races that aren't sold out that are fairly close. looks like fun.
The only one that I might be able to do is the one in Arizona in January. All the other ones that are close to Ut/NV we've already got things going on.... Do you ladies want to do it??
There's one in Colorado! However, I don't think I'll be a very good runner with this baby in my belly...
Post a Comment