"Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Potty Training
It's got to happen. It's time. He's READY! I found my son on the toilet this morning with all of his clothes on. It wasn't the first time. And he actually pees in the toilet all the time, like when it's bath time or if he asks, cause he does. Plus even size 6 diapers seem to be getting small. I think it's going down next month, when I'm not having to pack. Books? Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice? I want to do a quick system. Like 3 days. Loren's aunt has a 1 day system..... ONE day! That would be fantastic. It's going to be so nice to have just one kid in diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
3 day potty training worked for me!!!! You will love it!
freak, im excited to hear how the plan goes and what it entails...please people..write comments with your systems!!! we are waitiing untill Pey is 3.
The best way for us was to completely drop all diapers or pullups except for, of course, at night. It takes a lot of bathroom trips, wet clothes, and patience, but it really works and fairly quickly too!
Post a Comment