I'm glad it's leap year. Because today, our little Cory girl is 7 months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. She is growing up so quickly. I was so worried about her laziness, I mean a lack of the need to move :P, that I figured she would just take forever to do everything. Apparently not so. I believe this little girl will be crawling before long. She has started to rock on her hands and knees. She can also pull herself up holding on to my fingers. She hasn't tried any furniture yet.The poor girl has been really sick but she seems to be on the mend now. Anyway, I wish I had a better picture for you guys, but I just haven't gotten around to it. This one was taken with my phone... in a messy house that is in the process of being packed up. But more on that later.
What a chunk right? She's got such kissable cheeks. I'm not sure about all her stats but at her 6 month check up she was almost 17 pounds and almost 27 inches long. So she's just a little above average. I've had to put 12 month dresses on her for a couple of months now and I'm starting to put her in 12 month clothes for everything else. Size 4 diapers fit better than 3's but we're still pushing the 3's. She loves to cuddle into you with a big ol' smile when someone starts talking to her. We think she's starting to try and wave now. She LOVES her solid foods. She desperately wants to do everything her big brother is doing. If he's playing with something, she wants it. She prefers his cars over any other toy. All in all, she's been a joy to have in our family. I can't wait to see what another month brings us!
No comments:
Post a Comment