Monday, November 1, 2010

November Already?



Somehow October came and went. :( Surprisingly enough, I thought that it was dragging on. But here is a recap of the month in pictures.


First off, I went CRAZY decorating for fall.



I did some regular around the house decorating.
(I love the outcome of the wreath in the corner)



Ethan went on his first pony ride.


We played raquetball here and there.



We carved pumpkins with the Loren's family.


Ethan didn't want to really wear a costume, so he got some crazy hair and a jack-o-lantern t-shirt. Boy did he have fun watching trick or treaters coming to the door.

I celebrated my 26th birthday on Halloween.
*I'm not sneezing. I'm laughing. Just seconds before this picture a friend's little boy came and blew out the candles. Drool was involved. haha


Oh! And somehow it managed to snow. But you've seen pictures of that already...
There's are lots of other fun things that we did during the month. And we've
definitely got a crazy rest of the year coming our way. I'm excited for the holidays!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

jessi, i'm sorry to say i slept through your birthday:( we almost missed our family dinner cuz we all slept so long. happy birthday though! hope it was great. thanks for the invite, please don't think i'm a flake. i really do want to get together. maybe this week?