Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh one more...

I'm so excited about my new hair that I just had to post one more photo. :)


2 comments:

Celeste said...

I know I already commented on FB. But I sometimes wish that people would comment on my blog INSTEAD of FB so I thought you might not mind! I like Facebook and all but I like my blog better I guess :) Anyways I love the new color! And the blog is way cute too. I like it. I've been trying to think of what to do with the 'tabs' at the top because I want to add them on mine. I like what you've done. I hope we get to see you sometime soon. It would be fun... You should come down here where the weather is SO nice... it's a good idea really...

Anonymous said...

Did you get a haircut too? Love the new color! (The old color looks great too, but I understand that "Want to do SOMETHING different with my hair" itch...)