Wednesday, November 24, 2010

18 Months


This little guy, is a year and a half now. How crazy is that??
We love him to death!
He's a funny little boy.
and we wouldn't trade him for anything.

He had his 18 month wellness checkup yesterday. Which, unfortunately, we scheduled a day too early for shots. So we get to go back in next week to have those taken care of. But all in all he's a healthy boy. Here are a few updates of where he's at in life and what keeps him busy on a day to day basis. :)

Height: 2'10" (91.19 percentile)
Weight: 26 lbs 8 oz (59.44 percentile)
Head: 18.27 inches (15.06 percentile)
Teeth: 16 (only4 more to go for now!)
Haircuts: 5 or 6 (his hair grows fast!)
E.R. and Urgent Care visits: 2
Shoe size: 6 or 7, depending on brand
Clothing size: 24 months or 2T
Favorite food: Green Beans
Favorite words: Get it, and Uh oh.
Favorite activity: Playing with Cars

So, he's a tall boy. And I guess his head is smaller than I thought! haha. It sure doesn't seem that way when I'm trying to put clothes on him. Especially hoodies. The E.R. and Urgent Care visit were for the stitches awhile back, and then he burnt his fingers on the oven last week.
What can I say? He's all...................boy.

1 comment:

Steve and Brooke said...

SO CUTE!!! i love how you did that post...