Ethan threw up twice. Oh boy.
I still have lots I need to get done around the house, or is that just my OCD kicking in.
Funny thing about the OCD, I haven't always been this way.
Why am I still on the computer...
Should I finally go grocery shopping tomorrow, so we're not just living off of milk, tuna and cheese?
I'm ready to color my hair. It's been and LONG time, so I'm scared.
I never thought I'd marry someone who was into video games, yet he's sitting right beside me. :)
Ethan's pretty cute.
How the heck do I have a kid?? Well I know the answer to that one.
Dang! I need to get started on my next sewing project (after seeing a coupon for JoAnn's)
I SEW??? When did that happen??
Maybe I should go to bed....
I hope Ethan hasn't thrown up again.
Poor kid.
I'm such a blog stocker...
It is Wednesday, right?
3 comments:
do it, color your hair. throwing up is my least favorite sickness to deal with:/ how did ethan get here??? details, i need details. hehehe.
I have to agree that Ethan is cute. I wanted to apologize for my daughter. She can be pretty blunt when she wants to. Thanks again for helping out.
I love your Weds thoughts cute Jessie! By the way love your hair too
love mom
Post a Comment