Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26 Weeks and Still Counting...


I can't believe that it's already been 3 weeks since I last posted about this pregnancy. Things are still going pretty well. Despite the typical aches and pains, previous morning sickness and spouts of heartburn and indigestion, Exhaustion, (You know, NORMAL pregnancy things...) I'm very thankful and feel so blessed for how easy my pregnancies are. Yesterday I had a routine check up and things are looking good. I'm measuring about 27 weeks. Starting after my appointment with my doctor next month, I'll see him every 2 weeks! I can't believe I'm that close already! But I guess I'll be 30 weeks by then. We also set up another ultrasound appointment for the 16th of May so that we can see if the placenta has moved up. If it hasn't, which my doctor isn't concerned about, we'll schedule a C-Section at 37 weeks. Or something like that. Which means this baby will come in July and not August. But hopefully I'll still have those extra 3 weeks to prepare. I'm so excited that we get to see our little girl again with the ultrasound! We didn't get very clear pictures the last time because she was moving around so much.
I've only gained 7 pounds so far! I'm pretty sure I had gained 20 by now with Ethan. So we'll see what happens these next 14 weeks. I don't mind gaining the weight. I gained 40 altogether with Ethan and lost it pretty quickly and easily. Unfortunately, I've noticed that my nose is starting get get a little bigger already. :(
On a brighter note she's moving around so much now! Yesterday at the doctors appointment he was checking for the heart beat and she kicked him away. It actually shocked both of us lol. I'm also starting to see her kick my belly out. So fun. :)


And guess what!! Ethan turns 2 in less than a month!!! How crazy is that??

2 comments:

Charla said...

So fun! YOu are close!

Tanya said...

wow! i can't believe you made all of that! so so cute. i hope your placenta has moved up so you don't have to have a c-section, but seeing seeing your baby in july instead of august has its advantages, right?! you really are so close!